Sunday, September 25, 2011

いそがしくてつかれっている

Sorry this post is going to be quick and in English. If you can't read the title, it says "busy and tired" and that pretty much sums up my life for the past week. Most of it has been fun (the typhoon wasn't exactly...) and I'm sure you are all dying to hear about it. 

I know a lot of you worried about me during the typhoon, but I am fine. It didn't hit us in Ichinomiya very hard, and class was only canceled for one day. Although, I think some other parts of Japan got hit pretty hard.

To give you a bit of an idea of what I've been doing, in the past week I've gone to karaoke twice, ate sushi, and watched Uta-kun's athletic competition (as well as many other things). I'll write again and tell you all the things I've been doing in detail when I can.

by the way, this is ikura (salmon eggs I'm pretty sure), which I ate when I went with friends to eat sushi. It was delicious! (I didn't take this picture, my camera still isn't letting me put pictures on my computer; I'm waiting for a care package from home that will have a cable to hook up my camera to my computer which should work)



Found this picture at: http://www.eatsmart.jp/do/caloriecheck/detail/param/foodCode/9999020000219/rowNum/0

No comments:

Post a Comment